Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Pumpkin Patch Chase!




A few days ago Anna and I went to a pumpkin patch to take some pictures. It wasn't a "real" pumpkin patch and I felt bad for just using their "scenery" for a photo shoot and not actually buying anything. I'm sure they get that all the time, which makes it ok. Right? I plan on going to Nana and Papaw's house soon. We'll go to the real pumpkin patch for more pictures (mainly for scrapbook purposes) and I'll have a bit more help with making the shoot more successful. As you can see in this patch, Anna refused to sit in one spot for any amount of time or even look at me when I called her. She thought that this place was a free-for-all playground and there were no boundries...as if that's any different from any other place. Ha! So most of the pictures are from behind her as I'm chasing her down. After looking at the pictures and thinking that the trip was a total loss, I realized that they really captured the essence of the adventure. Which was mainly just a goose chase.

1 comment:

Theresa, Chris, Aidan and Logan said...

How adorable!! Looks like you have your hands pleasantly full. So glad to see you on here.

I can't believe Anna is already one and we have yet to meet her. How sad. :-(