Monday, October 30, 2006

We have arrived!

Ok, since I obviously have WAY too much time on my hands and since everyone else seems to have one, I've decided to create a blog. I know... I probably won't update it very often, but I suppose I'll attempt to for at least a little while. I've enjoyed looking up friends and family blogs and it seems to be fun.


Anna just turned one on the 13th of October and we had lots of fun at her birthday bash, even though it rained the entire time. We were forced to stay inside and Anna was inevitably isolated from her new outdoor play set that my husband and I (along with family that pitched in) got her. She got lots of other great (indoor) toys that she loves.

Here are some pictures of Anna playing outside on a nice day.





1 comment:

Julie said...

I can't belive that Anna is already one! She is so cute! I am glad that you have a blog...now we can comment on each others.