Monday, December 18, 2006

In her element!


We took Anna to an art show a few weeks ago. It was a friend of ours who was graduating from Tech with his degree in Studio Art with an emphasis in Jewelry. He had his BFA show, like the one I had to have to graduate (only much bigger and better! ) I had helped out with the show all week and we were really looking forward to the big night. I sort of volunteered to photograph the event and had been up there most of the afternoon helping set up. My husband brought Anna up to the show. Her hair wasn't really fixed...he brought a pink clip so I could do it when they got to the show. He also selected a rather random pair of shoes, her furry boots, for her to wear. I'm sure if I would've put something better for her to wear out where he could find it, she might have looked a little better. :) Anyway, Anna absolutely had a blast at the show! She naturally could care less about the hundreds of strangers walking around or the very expensive art on the pedistals all around her. I'm so glad that she didn't knock anything over. She would just walk up to someone, stop right at their feet, look up at them, then look back down and step on their toes, then walk to the next person.


If you'd like to see any of Andrew's artwork, he has his own website! Not the kind of "jewelry" you're probably thinking of... www.andrewsartstudio.com click the tabs at the top of the site.

1 comment:

Julie said...

she looked cute, shoes and all:) i also would have been a little nervous about something getting knocked over! have a great christmas!