Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter for a Princess.


Anna got a pretty sweet deal for Easter.  We didn't really make a big deal out of the Easter bunny...  for no other reason than I plain forgot about it.  I have that "mom amnesia" lately.  I did go get her a basket, which was the sweet deal.  I found a pretty cheesy Disney princess dress up basket at Target.  It came with a LOVELY (ha!) dress up gown, slippers, a crown, some fragile jewelry that is already broken, a frilly rubber band for her hair, and some candy.  I took it out of the ugly wrapping and put it in a real basket I got from our wonderful, newly opened World Market.  :)  Anna also got to eat M&Ms for breakfast.  You can probably see her chocolate mouth.

Grey got a cute little swede bunny with some chocolate eggs that I'll take care of for him.  He was super excited....not.  

2 comments:

Lee said...

She looks really cute. Happy Easter!!

Erica said...

Anna, you must come play Princesses w/Megan!