Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ashley Eclectic

Ok, I have started another blog...  Yes, seriously.  So that makes FOUR blogs for me.  Well, three, really... because one of them, my first photo blog, must sit idle in case there are any who have been directed there for info about my photography. "Why another blog?", you ask?  Because I'm obviously an idiot.  But here's the real reason.  Some creative friends of mine have started a Daily Art Pact, aka: DAP.  It's a daily challenge to creatively stretch our brains and post snippets of art based on and related to a weekly theme.  I'm not sure how well I'll keep up with this, although it sounds like such fun!  And sometimes my creativeness gets in a serious rut...ok, not just sometimes.  I will also post random other things that are not "kid" or "photography business" related on this blog.  :)  So here ya go... there's only one entry so far:

http://ashleyeclectic.blogspot.com/   

No comments: