Monday, April 09, 2007

Eggs and an Easter Dress


Grammy bought this very cute dress for Anna for Easter. We had to warm it up with a turtle neck and some leg warmers since the temperature outside was only in the low 30s. No Easter egg hunts for us...or at least none outside. All the toddlers at our church had a small hunt on Sunday. I'm in charge of the toddlers' Sunday School class this semester. What was I thinking?! But Anna had fun "finding" eggs that were hidden in plain site. Ha! And she especially enjoyed the candy she found inside the eggs! MMM.

2 comments:

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

I LOVE that your child is wearing LEG WARMERS and CONVERSE for Easter! That made my day!!!!

I am sad you guys are not coming to Dylan's wedding. We bit the bullet and both bought tickets. We will be there less than 24 hours total. Nice vacash. :)

Julie said...

Okay, I have to comment on the past three posts. First of all, Anna looked adorable in her "warm" Easter outfit. I can't believe all of the snow y'all got! Anna really seemed to love it! Okay, the pictures with the dog. The one with Anna sitting on the bench-it is the first time I have looked at a picture of her and thought "oh my gosh! She looks like a little girl...not a baby, or even a toddler...a real, live little girl" Boy, does time fly!!!