Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Great timing.

For some stupid reason lately I've been really wanting to bust out of the house right about the time Anna wants/needs to take a nap. Well today, my lunch plans cancelled on me and we were all dressed to go nowhere. But wait?! Didn't I need to go to Wal-Mart? ....for something?! I decided I'd figure it out once I got there. So at 11:00ish a.m. I got my bag ready and we were off. Since Anna knows exactly when I have plans around lunch, she usually wakes up super early causing her naptime to fall at the exact moment in which the plans have been made. And today, she came through with a wake up call at 7:00 a.m. I know, that's really not that bad, but when she normally sleeps until 8:30 and sometimes even 9:30?? .... Anywho, I knew as soon as we got in the car that we didn't have much time before the "sleepy meltdown". We went anyway. I can handle anything (I think) after last weekend's 2 hour long psycho fit throwing and sickness. We got to Wal-Mart and walked around. Anna was surprisingly quiet for being as tired as she was. As I walked around the cosmetics section, Anna yawned and layed her head down on the cart...and fell RIGHT to sleep! She has NEVER done anything like that or even attempted it. There's usually way too much action happening around for her to miss. It was awesome! She slept for about 20 minutes in the cart. Just enough time for a little rejuvenation. ... a power nap. Too bad I didn't have my camera.

No comments: