Monday, April 09, 2007

A Horse Named "Keeli"



My good friend Krista brought her "puppy" by the house so we all could go to the park. This full blooded Great Dane is just a year old, but I assume she is as big as she's going to get. ... Or I hope. Krista was a little afraid that Keeli would scare Anna. But, nope...Anna walked right up to her, pointed up towards Keeli's nose and said "puppy!" with a huge smile. I tried my best to get some shots of them together so everyone could really see how huge this dog is. I'm sure most of you have seen a Great Dane, but the proportion between Keeli and Anna is hilarious.

1 comment:

Theresa, Chris, Aidan and Logan said...

Chris here - I love that you guys have Anna comfortable around animals. I know a lot of little kids that are just scared to death around dogs. really great pics with Anna and the "puppy!"