Thursday, August 16, 2007

I'll be there in a minute...


As of just now, Anna has been put in charge of her own nap time and bedtime. Ha! Just a few minutes ago, after having an argument over eating the rest of her lunch, I asked her if she was ready to go lay down with puppy. She said "yes". So I said, "Go get puppy and I'll be in there in a minute." I was trying to get the ultrasound pictures to scan on our dumb computer. She came back in with a blanket and puppy and asked "ready to go mommy?" I said, "Ok, be there in a minute." Well, things have been a bit too quiet for the last 15 minutes or so while I forgot about going into her room...I got to looking at photography stuff online...imagine that!? I went into her room. The lights were on and no Anna. I went to our room and looked on our bed, nope. I looked on the couch and there she was...passed out!

No comments: