Saturday, August 04, 2007

Sorry y'all.

Thanks for all the comments on the last post. Lots has happened since I wrote last, and sorry it has been a while. Well, not that much has happened. We've put our house on the market so the urgency of a clean house at all times is upon us. Not one of my fortes. And since I haven't been feeling so great, Anna and I decided that it would be best to pack up some stuff and head to Nana and Papaw's house for a few days. That way I don't have to worry about cleaning everything all the time. And most of you know how I feel about dishes. So we left Daddy with some instructions on how to leave the house when he goes to work and headed on out to the farm. I know the house is immaculate since Daddy isn't there a lot and I'll bet he's taking advantage of his extra time by riding his bike. So I don't think he misses us too much. Although he has sounded a bit concerned when I told him I didn't know when we were coming home. :)

As far as I know, we've had no showings yet at the house. Not such a good sign since that means we'll be working on a price drop soon. I hope someone out there thinks they just can't live without our house soon. Anyone interested?! Ha!

1 comment:

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

Peter bought an "outfit" for his "new" bike from Jobe he will receive soon. This outfit is hilarious. I took a picture of him in it. I'll send it along to you some day soon.