Monday, April 06, 2009

Relentless Curiosity.


Anna went through a phase a while ago where she asked many, many, many questions.  It went away for a short time, and now has come back "somethin' fierce!"  Every word that comes out of her mouth is a question.  I have even caught myself, in some situations, refraining from any sort of action that might stir up curiosity in her.  Bad thing, I know.  But as it says above, it's "relentless."  I love that she's curious and want to teach her about everything, but dang!....  just relentless.  She can't be any more hilarious!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I can see this coming 'round the bend. Right now it's mostly limited to, "What's that called?" since he doesn't quite know how to ask more. But you can see it on his face. I'm sure it's so awesome and yet so annoying.