Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ultrasound.



Finally....after like 12 tries I got the thing to scan. So as you can see, it's a boy! It was funny because the woman stuck the ultrasound thing on my belly and I immediately saw the "boy parts", as she labeled them. She looked at me and asked again if I wanted to know what we were having. I said, "yes, and it looks like a boy to me!" She laughed and said that I was right. We were in the ultrasound room for like 30 minutes while she tried to get a good picture of his face. He kept hiding his face with his arms and moving around so we couldn't see him. He wasn't shy about showing us everything else though. Ha! The woman had me turn over a couple of times to see if she could get a better look, and I finally just had to go to the bathroom to see if that would help. It did for a short time and she was able to get a couple of face pics. She said that he was moving around a ton and was having a hard time keeping up with him. I still don't think he is as active as Anna at this time. But he's not a still baby by any means.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Little boys are so amazing! They love their momma's! Congrats!

Erica said...

Congrats! Can't wait to meet little Jobe, Jr.! Girl, what are you going to do with a boy? :)

Kelly Goulding said...

Wonderful news!
After having a little girl you will be in for a shock! You will know the true meaning of destruction! They make good Mamas boys though that first year.Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! We KNEW he was going to be a boy. We're so excited for you guys.

Cristin and Andrew

Theresa, Chris, Aidan and Logan said...

YEAH!!!!! Congratulations!Wow - how exciting. I have to say I am jealous and have NO idea how you manage to gain so few pounds during your pregnancies.