Monday, February 11, 2008

Mulch Stash.

I was doing some laundry a little bit ago.  It was mainly Anna's stuff with a few things that needed to be washed for the "nameless kid" that could arrive any day.  As I pulled the first few things out of the washer to put them in the dryer, I noticed several small pieces of wood fall to the floor.  I picked the pieces up trying to figure out what it could be.  Did some sort of wood object fall into the washer while I put the clothes in?  I kept pulling more and more clothes out with more and more wood chips.  I realized what it was...mulch.  At Anna's Parent's Day Out (which is also our church) the playground has mulch all around the equipment.  She loves her pockets and usually stashes candy in them when I give it to her.  I guess mulch was something she thought she needed a sample of to take home.  It is now all over the laundry room floor, and I'm sure I'll be picking it out of all of her clothes and the "nameless kid's" clothes as well.  Sorry dude, it's your sister's fault.

No comments: