Sunday, February 17, 2008

Tagged

Megan's mom tagged me.  5 random things about me... so here it goes:

1. I never can seem to finish anything I start.  It usually because I tend to get sidetracked by another project or just get bored with whatever I'm doing.

2.  I have nightmares when I sleep on my back.

3.  I drink chocolate milk way too fast every time I fix it.  It always makes my stomach hurt, but it's just so good that I can't help it.

4.  I am one of those people who thinks they know the lyrics of songs when I'm REALLY far off.  Examples: I thought Prince's "Raspberry Barret" was "a rad spherical ring"   and The Who sang "Bluuuuuuueee Awning-blue, blue...blue, blue" instead of  "Whoooooo  are you...."  I know, stupid.

5.  I think I can count only 2 or 3 books I've ever read the whole way through.  I don't ever read, although I would like to like to. 

No comments: