2. I've always wanted to be a meteorologist when I grew up. Not the kind on camera, but the one of the geeks that sat and watched the radars/dopplers at the National Weather Service offices. And be a storm chaser. I even toured the National Weather Service once when I was in college for fun. Too bad I can't do A LICK of math... I took an Atmospheric Science course in college and it was the only good science grade I got. I even got a bonus question about "vertical atmospheric lift" correct on a lab test. It was asking what a certain equation would determine, which happened to be longer than a standard sheet of paper is wide. (sorry I stole this one, Erica.)
3. I am a pyromaniac. Most of you know that...
4. I hate to brush my teeth...and four of my teeth are fake, but not because I don't like to brush them. They were knocked out by a softball when I was in 5th grade.
5. I like the weird eerie feeling you get when you stand in the middle of the road. I always have the urge to stick my hands in a saw blade...it's a mental war game every time I hear a saw.
6. I LOVE to watch people and try to figure out what they are talking about when I can only see their lips moving and their facial expressions.
7. I bite my fingernails and chew on the bitten off part for hours...or until it falls apart in my mouth.
I think I'm the last of my friends to be tagged, therefore I don't have anyone else to tag. :)