Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Anna the photographer.


This was a complete "impulse buy" on my part.  We were at Wal-Mart standing in line and Anna found this little camera in the "impulse buy" section by the register.  She's pretty accustomed to not getting the stuff she asks for and doesn't ask that much anymore.  But this time I actually asked HER if she wanted it before she asked me!  I just stuck it up on the roller belt thing and paid for it.  She has been GLUED to it since then.  She "takes pictures" of everything.  It's SO funny to watch her take these pretend pictures.  She gets up close, tells what ever she's taking a picture of what to do, tilts her camera purposefully, and moves around to get the good shot.  It's great.  I don't have ANY idea where she gets that stuff.  HA!  It sort of makes me laugh at myself a little...ok a lot.  

The night we got the camera, a funny thing happened.  After we got home from the store we needed to get ready for bed.  Grey decided to leave a present in his diaper for Daddy and he was about to change it.  Anna has always been fascinated by poopy diapers...weird, and of course since it's Anna, it's a little sick too.  She jumped up as soon as she realized that there may be a poopy diaper.  She said, "Oh!  I'm gonna come see the poop AND take a picture of it!"

No comments: