Friday, February 20, 2009

Little Miss Immune System.

If they had a pageant for who has the best immune system, Anna would win.  Yesterday, I got a little bit of cabin fever (it doesn't take long) and we loaded up in the car and drove around to scout out places for photo shoots.  I really like doing this and it usually takes me to places in and around town that I've never been before...even though I've lived here pretty much my whole life.  So we went to get the car inspected, went to Sonic, then away we went.  Anna fell asleep after a little while and I just kept stuffing Grey with graham crackers.  We had been out for about 45 minutes when Anna woke up and was complaining about her throat hurting...a normal occurrence.  We headed home soon after that and she began with an inconsolable cry.  As we pulled into the garage, I got out and opened her door.  She immediately threw up everywhere, then again, then again, then again.  You should have seen Grey's face.  Of course, Anna freaked completely out after that.  We got her undressed in the garage and into the tub.  She was sick until about 8-9pm when she finally crashed, slept the entire night, and woke up completely normal.  A four hour stomach bug.  The last time she had it, it lasted only about 4 hours as well.  I wish I had that kind of immune system...I mean, I know she still got the bug, but she can lick it in no time.  It's the same with just about any other sickness.  Now Grey on the other hand...

No comments: