Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A long time comin'...



Yes, the pro-photographer wanna-be finally got some family shots done.  These were taken by the great Teri Cepica.  Thanks again Teri, you did a FABulous job!  She was the artist behind the camera on these and I did the post-processing.  :)  I think they are the best I've seen yet.  But of course, they're my kids.  :)


Poor Daddy.  He is in many of these pictures but since he's an undercover CIA agent, his identity cannot be revealed.  Oh wait...  ;)  

9 comments:

Erin said...

LOVE it!

the arledge family said...

Wow, what a good looking family! I want to see more!!

Lindsey said...

post more, post more!

Cristin said...

Wow, those are great. Your kids are beautiful. Anna should be in catalogs.

the arledge family said...

I'm serious...I want to see more. I keep checking...still no more. Come on, now. :)

the arledge family said...

Thank you!! Ashley, you are gorgeous!! I love that one of you and Grey. The colors are beautiful, and it definitely looks like fall.

Jon,Lee, and kids said...

Great pictures!

J.E.M. said...

These are great! You have a very beautiful family!!!

EHW said...

OK... these have been on here over a month and I'm just now seeing them??? That's how behind I've been on my own blogging and reading others' blogs... GREAT photos, Ashley!!!