Wednesday, October 08, 2008

WARNING! Bloody pictures!

Anna: The obstetrician in training.
It's the weirdest thing...sort of.  Anna LOVES to watch the Discovery Health channel.  Especially the "hospital with tha babies" shows.  She loves to "watch the babies coming out" and c-sections.  Sometimes there are random "eeewwwwwww"s and gasps of excitement.  I'm not too sure that this channel is very appropriate for a 3 year old, but she really loves it.  Right now she's watching "Maternity Ward."  She narrates each picture she sees.  She just said, "Mommy, what's wrong with dat baby?  Is he sick?  He gonna get better when the doctors fix him.  He has a band-aid on his beh-wee.", etc.  I think I may know where she gets the fascination with watching medical stuff...and it's definitely not from Daddy.

Grey:  I've seen that look before.
Anna: With her curved legs.

1 comment:

EHW said...

I LOVE "fresh" newborn photos!!! And, I think Anna's even a cooler kid for liking the medical shows (blood and all)...