Saturday, September 13, 2008

iPhoto is Satan.

For some reason I have, all of a sudden, lost several months of pictures in my iPhoto library.  I was uploading some shots I took of the flood yesterday and saw that some of the pictures from another day came up as ones that were not yet uploaded.  Hmm.  Funny thing is that I uploaded all of those yesterday.  I looked at my library and am MISSING a TON of pictures.  Like thousands of pictures.  We have some from when Grey was born and little after, but I'm missing all the ones I've taken after that.  I have all of my "clients" photos since they are stored in another place, but none of my own.  I have no idea what to do.  Do any of your Mac users have any suggestions?  I've been working a lot with Illustrator and Photoshop at the same time, would that have overloaded something?  I'm beyond frustrated and stressed out that I'm missing so many good things!

1 comment:

EHW said...

Oh my!!! That scares me...

Since we don't have an Apple Store in town, I think I would call Best Buy and ask to talk to one of their apple geniuses. Or, go up there in person...

I bet you can get them all back!!! Think positive...