Tuesday, September 02, 2008

The lake.

A sleepy ride.  It was about all the sleep she got the whole time.
Grey in his "floatation device."  Anna is wondering where the sun went.
 
I got lucky on this one.
She's as high as she looks!



We had one last dose of summer at Grandpa's house.   Everyone rode on the boat and Anna, Daddy, and I even rode on the tube.  Grey rode with us (in the boat) illegally, but was in his "floatation device" (the Bumbo) most of the time.  Grandpa and I were joking while Anna and Daddy rode for the first time on the tube about how fast he needed to go.  He was going about 25 mph.  We pulled the tube in the boat and read that the max speed recommended for "children" was 15 mph, and 20 mph for adults.  HA!  We never flipped, but came very close a couple of times.  We had two VERY tired kids at the end of day two.

I should have "shopped" my legs to make them more tan!
A lazy morning on the porch.
The pretty, green water.

Two VERY tired kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely jealous of your fun. Seems like everyone I know has family that has a place on a lake somewhere. Man, we need to be adopted into one of those families.

Looks like an awesome time.