Monday, September 22, 2008

The verdict is in.



We will be getting a trampoline for Anna for her birthday.  And definitely NOT this one.  HA!  I have been feverishly (I mean, off and on) looking for the perfect one.  I am looking at 12ft tramps with an overlapping enclosure.  I'd rather have the overlap than the zipper or clips for extra safety.  And you know that little  "frequent flyer" needs it.  I think I've found a separate set (a separate tramp and separate enclosure) that will run me a little over $450.  Believe me, they don't make one that's cheap that has an overlapping enclosure.  We will be taking "donations" from family members now.  :)  All who "donate" will receive a free trampoline lesson from Anna herself!  You can't miss that!

If anyone has seen a better deal with an overlapping enclosure, PLEASE let me know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Creepy man! How long did it take you to find that picture :) Good luck in your search, I know Anna is going to LOVE it!

Ashley said...

yep, creepy is a good word. you KNOW you think he's hot. if you need more creepy men pictures just google image search "trampolines". i'm SO sure you will.

Erin said...

At least he looks like he's having fun.....poor creep :) You guys are going to have so much fun with a trampoline. It'll just be one more way you can wear her out before nap time :)